YourNextApp could earn an affiliate fee on purchases made via hyperlinks on our web site.
Shared with You is a social characteristic Apple added that highlights content material others need you to see. This is the best way to use the characteristic in iOS 16 and macOS Ventura.
The characteristic seems when somebody shares content material with you from Apple TV, Apple Music, Information, Podcasts, Safari, and Photographs utilizing iMessage. Every app mechanically organizes the content material inside its personal Shared with You part. It is a useful characteristic for maintaining with media with out forgetting.
Every app shows the part in a special space. The Shared with You part will not seem except a contact has shared content material via Messages.
First, within the Settings management panel, faucet Messages. Then the meny holds the togglefor Computerized Sharing. Moreover, this similar display screen permits for particular person Apple apps might be turned on and off.
On the Mac, open Messages and go to Preferences, both by clicking it within the menu bar or urgent Command-Comma on the keyboard. There’s a tab known as Shared with You with comparable examine containers.
- Apple TV: Faucet the Watch Now tab on the backside left display screen.
- Apple Music: Faucet the Hear Now tab.
- Safari: Open a brand new browser tab and scroll via the Begin Web page. On the very backside, tapping on the Edit button permits for Shared with You to be turned on or off.
- Photographs: Faucet the For You tab and scroll down to search out Shared with You.
- Information: Faucet the At the moment tab and scroll down.
- Podcasts: Faucet the Hear Now tab and scroll down.
The complete course of occurs mechanically. When an individual shares content material from these apps in an iMessage, it seems in its respective app. Dismiss the content material with a long-press on iOS and iPadOS and a click on of a mouse in macOS.
From every of those apps, the contact’s picture and title will seem beneath the content material within the Shared with You part. Tapping or clicking on their title opens a reply with Messages.
The best way to pin content material in Messages
- Open the dialog in Messages that accommodates shared content material.
- Contact and maintain the wealthy URL.
- Faucet the Pin button.
- Repeat the steps to unpin the content material.
The best way to share content material
- Apple TV: Select a TV present or film, faucet the share button that appears like a sq. with an arrow pointing upwards. Select Messages, faucet on the contact, and ship the message.
- Apple Music: Select the track or album, faucet the Extra button that appears like three dots inside a circle, then faucet Share Tune or Share Album. Select Messages, faucet on the contact, and ship.
- Safari: Go to a web site and faucet on the sq. Share button. Select Messages, faucet on the contact, and ship.
- Photographs: Discover a picture and faucet on the sq. Share button. Select Messages, faucet on the contact, and ship.
- Information: Choose an article and faucet on the Extra button. Select Messages, faucet on the contact, and ship.
- Podcasts: Discover a podcast and faucet on the sq. Share button. Select Messages, faucet on the contact, and ship.
Sharing content material from inside these Apple apps to Messages will make it seem within the recipient’s Shared with You part.