YourNextApp could earn an affiliate fee on purchases made by means of hyperlinks on our web site.
In case you are an iCloud energy person or have a data-hungry household group, you could discover the two TB storage plan inadequate on your wants. Nonetheless with Apple One, there is a technique to double that cap. Here is how.
You have to to mix the two TB storage plan for iCloud+, and the highest-tier Premier plan of the Apple One subscription service — for a complete of $39.94.
Each plans can coexist concurrently on one Apple ID account.
To start the method, you will want to enroll in the Apple One Premier Plan first.
The Premier tier additionally consists of subscriptions to all different Apple companies supplied, like Apple TV , Apple Information , and Apple Arcade.
- In your machine, go to one.apple.com. A pop-up ought to mechanically seem.
- Choose Premier.
- Faucet Choose Plan, and enter your Apple ID credentials to activate the service.
You now have 2 TB of iCloud storage. To double it, you will have to enroll in the two TB iCloud storage plan.
How to enroll in 2 TB of iCloud storage
- Go to your iCloud settings in System Preferences on Mac, or Settings on iPhone and iPad.
- Choose iCloud.
- Beneath Storage, faucet Handle Storage.
- Faucet Change Storage Plan.
- Choose the two TB choice for $9.99, then enter your Apple ID credentials to substantiate.
You now have 4 TB of iCloud storage in your Apple ID account. The storage will probably be pooled and performance as one cloud drive, and of your recordsdata, pictures, movies, paperwork, and backups will now in that single storage quantity.