YourNextApp could earn an affiliate fee on purchases made via hyperlinks on our web site.
Apple TV+ has gained on the first-annual Youngsters’s & Household Emmy Awards, with “Who Are You, Charlie Brown?” for Excellent Non-Fiction Program.
The awards, which befell on Sunday, had Apple TV+ securing a single win throughout the seven classes it was nominated in. That winner was “Who Are You, Charlie Brown?,” a documentary wanting again on the historical past of the strip, in addition to its creator, Charles M. Schultz.
The #ChildrensEmmys Award for Excellent Non-Fiction Program goes to Who Are You, Charlie Brown? (@appletv). pic.twitter.com/TI2BwL7UEL
— The Emmys (@TheEmmys) December 12, 2022
The class of Excellent Non-Fiction Program put the Charlie Brown doc towards “Hello I am Sevy” from Magnolia Community, “Youngsters Baking Championship” for Meals Community, “Nick Information” by Nickelodeon, and for YouTube, “Sesame Road in Communities: Speaking About Race.”
The documentary wasn’t simply in a single class, because it was additionally nominated for Excellent Directing for a Single Digicam Program, which in the end went to Disney+’s “The Mysterious Benedict Society.”
The opposite Apple TV+ nominees had been:
- “Fraggle Rock: Again to the Rock” was nominated for Excellent Youngsters’s or Household Viewing Collection
- “El Deafo” for Excellent Particular Class Animated Movie
- “Helpsters” for Excellent Preschool Collection
- Jack McBrayer as Excellent Host for “Hiya Jack! The Kindness Present”
- Chris Diamontopoulos for Excellent Visitor Efficiency in Preschool, Youngsters’s or Younger Teen Program for “Ghostwriter”
- Kyrie McAlpin of “Doug Unplugs” for Excellent Youthful Voice Performer in an Animated or Preschool Animated Program.